Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Where do you see yourself at in 5 years?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    everyone has plans, hopes, dreams,etc....of where they would love to be in life,love and work...where do you hope to be at in five years from today ?
    I have to think on this 1 ,I'll reply back biggrin

    newangel

    ------------------
    coulda woulda shoulda

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well...in 5 years....I hope to have my house paid off...and a child...or 2...

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tay...i gotta think too...but i know where you need to be..*giggles*..go ahead and smack me..i wanted to be the first post on here..*LOL*
    I love ya girlie..get back to this one .ummm..later..

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    5 years!! hummmmm
    i have a dream...
    But reality would be my own little place with a better computer and hope my car is still good.....Thats all smile

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to be one step closer to being in love as much as my grandparents are, and I would like to have less room in my bed every night because of that person. Other than that I am pretty well content with things, actually.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    pushing 40! frown

    anyway, TAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! if you look on page 3 on this board, around August 1st? i posted the same EXACT THREAD!!! i even said 5 yrs from now biggrin

    i tried bumping it up so i could show you, but for some reason it wont let me *looks helplessly at mel*

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......

    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.....

    *beeze* anata aishiteimasu, baka *L

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    virgo,lets go get started on those kids biggrinand oh yeah..i will still be rulin the world

    ------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leo......*whines in her best Steve Urkels'voice.....did I do that?
    hon me sorry, didnt see yours.... fie

    ------------------
    coulda woulda shoulda

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay in 5 years ..I'll be close to 36*omg*
    I hope to be with this real special guy,if I'm lucky enough to be with him then I can handle anything with him by my side,like to be married someday and posess that kinda love that you always dream about,and watch my family grow and I'd love to travel some and just be happy and content is all I desire!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    oh shit, taylor, i wasn't angry or anything, jeez *LOL*.......i forgot to say "great minds think alike"..... biggrin

    i thought it was kinda neat that you thought of the same thing, even down to the 5 yr thing....you could've easily had said 10 or 20, 25..... wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •